The hemp contains numerous components like the cannabinoides and the terpenes, that act between them causing different medicinal and/or psychoactive effects when consuming it.
The cannabinoide more known and main person in charge of the psychoactive effect of the hemp is the THC (Tetrahidrocannabinol), although other cannabinoides do not exist psychoactive but medicinal like the CBD (Cannabidiol) or the CBG (Cannabigerol).
At the moment the CBD has created a great tendency, since in addition to being 100% legal in most countries, it presents/displays a great diversity of medicinal properties, without the psychoactive effect of the THC.
BENEFITS OF THE CBD (CANNABIDIOL)
What is CBD?
The CBD is one of the cannabinoids that contain all the varieties of hemp, in greater or smaller proportion. In the last years and after numerous investigations they have been discovered infinity of medicinal properties of the CBD, reason why its demand has grown enormously.
CBD in hemp plants:
In the majority of varieties of hemp, as Skunk 1 or Jamaican Dream, the THC is in major proportion that the CBD, for what the effect besides being medical will be psychoactive in major or minor measure. The ratio THC:CBD in this type of varieties is usually for example 20:1 or 25:1 (or what would be the same 20% THC and 0,1% of CBD approximately)
In addition, there are varieties of hemp with the same proportion of THC and CBD (ratio THC:CBD 1:1), such as Critical Mass CBD or TNT Kush CBD. This type of varieties of hemp are very recommendable for users of medical hemp and for playful users who wish to consume without feeling the psychoactive effects of the THC. The effect that these varieties produce is very bearable, physically calm and mentally clean and without psychoactivity. The proportion of THC and CBD is ideal in these varieties, since it is you will obtain the medicinal benefits of both cannabinoids equally.
Medicinal properties of CBD:
As we have commented before, the medicinal properties of CBD (Cannabidiol) are multiple and diverse, all of them have been proven by numerous medical studies and patients. The effectiveness of the CBD increases remarkably when consuming it along with other cannabinoids like the THC.
- Anti-seizure properties: It helps to reduce the activity of seizures in some
- Anti-depressant and/or anxiolytic properties: Helps reduce episodes of depression and anxiety, improves mood.
- Anti-emetic properties: Helps reduce vomiting and nausea.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Helps reduce inflammation of various types.
- Anti-tumor and/or anti-cancer properties: Helps fight tumor and cancer cells.
- Anti-psychotic properties: Helps reduce psychotic episodes in some cases.
- Stimulates appetite and helps combat eating disorders.
How to consume CBD?
CBD can be consumed pure, concentrated or diluted. In addition, it can be consumed along with other cannabinoids and terpenes or only consume CBD in different forms, such as those shown below. According to they aim most of studies, the CBD has greater effectiveness consumed with other cannabinoids like the THC.
- To consume hemp with high proportion of CBD, multiple varieties exist in the market like for example Moby Dick CBD. We recommended to consume the hemp by means of vaporizers, since you will avoid the risks derived from the combustion that takes place when smoking. You can consume your hemp with CBD in any eatable recipe cannábica, the well-known ones commonly like “measurable” (medicated edibles).
- CBD Pens. If you are smoker or you usually vaporize, an easy form to be able to consume CBD in any place is the portable vaporizers of CBD like KanaVape.
- CBD in drops. One of the preferred options for CBD users is to consume CBD diluted in edible oil (usually olive oil) for sublingual or added use in beverages and/or food.
- CBD in spray. Like CBD in drops, CBD in spray is for oral or sublingual use, it can also be added in food and beverages.
Please take a moment to visit Trans4Mind for more useful information.