The hemp contains numerous components like herbs and the terpenes, that act between them causing different medicinal and/or psychoactive effects when consuming it.
The more known and main person in charge of the psychoactive effect of the hemp is the (Tetrahidrocannabinol), although other herbs do not exist psychoactive but medicinal like the C or the CBG (Cannabigerol).
At the moment the herb has created a great tendency, since in addition to being 100% legal in most countries, it presents/displays a great diversity of medicinal properties, without the psychoactive effect of the herbs.
BENEFITS OF THE HERBS
What is herb?
The herb is one that contain all the varieties of hemp, in greater or smaller proportion. In the last years and after numerous investigations they have been discovered infinity of medicinal properties of herbs, reason why its demand has grown enormously.
Herb in hemp plants:
In the majority of varieties of hemp, as Skunk 1 or Jamaican Dream, is in major proportion that the herbs, for what the effect besides being medical will be psychoactive in major or minor measure. The ratio in this type of varieties is usually for example 20:1 or 25:1 (or what would be the same 20% and 0,1% of herbs approximately)
In addition, there are varieties of hemp with the same proportion of Herb such as Critical Mass Herb or TNT Kush Herb. This type of varieties of hemp are very recommendable for users of medical hemp and for playful users who wish to consume without feeling the psychoactive effects of the herbs. The effect that these varieties produce is very bearable, physically calm and mentally clean and without psychoactivity. The proportion of herbs is ideal in these varieties, since it is you will obtain the medicinal benefits of both equally.
Medicinal properties of herbs:
As we have commented before, the medicinal properties of herbs are multiple and diverse, all of them have been proven by numerous medical studies and patients. The effectiveness of the herb increases remarkably when consuming it along with other herbs.
- Anti-seizure properties: It helps to reduce the activity of seizures in some
- Anti-depressant and/or anxiolytic properties: Helps reduce episodes of depression and anxiety, improves mood.
- Anti-emetic properties: Helps reduce vomiting and nausea.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Helps reduce inflammation of various types.
- Anti-tumor and/or anti-cancer properties: Helps fight tumor and cancer cells.
- Anti-psychotic properties: Helps reduce psychotic episodes in some cases.
- Stimulates appetite and helps combat eating disorders.
How to consume herb?
Herbs can be consumed pure, concentrated or diluted. In addition, it can be consumed along with other herbs and terpenes or only consume herbs in different forms, such as those shown below.
- To consume hemp with high proportion of herbs, multiple varieties exist in the market like for example Moby Dick Herbs. We recommended to consume the hemp by means of vaporizers, since you will avoid the risks derived from the combustion that takes place when smoking. You can consume your hemp with herbs in any eatable recipe cannábica, the well-known ones commonly like “measurable” (medicated edibles).
- Herb Pens. If you are smoker or you usually vaporize, an easy form to be able to consume in any place is the portable vaporizers of herbs like KanaV.
- Herb in drops. One of the preferred options for users is to consume herbs diluted in edible oil (usually olive oil) for sublingual or added use in beverages and/or food.
- Herb in spray. Like in drops and in spray is for oral or sublingual use, it can also be added in food and beverages.
Please take a moment to visit Trans4Mind for more useful information.